DMV NOW KIOSKS locations Near me KAUAI County. Hours. Address & Service Hours. Cash & Credit and debit card. 24/7.
In the DMV NOW KIOSKS terminals of KAUAI County you can: Registration renewal. Receive your driver’s record. planned nonoperation (PNO) status. Submit proof of insurance when requested by the Vehicle Insurance Program. Pay a vehicle registration suspension reinstatement fee. Submit an affidavit of non-use (ANU). Remove an ANU.
DMV Now Locations, Hours & Address in KAUAI County.
DMV Now Kiosk 5-4280 Kuhio Hwy. Princeville, HI 96722
OPEN 24 HS.
DMV Now Kiosk 9894 Kaumualii Hwy. Waimea, Hawaii 96796
|Monday||6:00 AM – 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Friday||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||6:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Sunday||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
DMV Now Kiosk 4-831 Kuhio Hwy. Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
OPEN 24 HS.
DMV Now Kiosk 4454 Nuhou St. Lihue, Hawaii 96766
OPEN 24 HS.
How do you use the DMV kiosk in Hawaii?
Hawaii DMV Now is a self-service DMV kiosk that offers a fast and easy way to renew your vehicle registration. Simply scan the barcode on your renewal postcard or type your license plate number on the touch-screen.
How do I renew my registration at the kiosk in Honolulu Hi?
- Kiosks accept credit or debit card payments. (Not Cash)
- You must have received a renewal notice and are renewing between 45 days prior and 10 months after the expiration date.
- Your vehicle cannot be classified as a heavy vehicle.
- Your renewal cannot show an expired vehicle inspection.
- Your renewal notice cannot show outstanding traffic violations.
- Your vehicle must be registered in the same county that the kiosk is located in.
- Your renewal notice must show your current mailing address.
- Your renewal notice cannot show requirements to submit additional forms listed in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS.
How much is the cost for renew my registration in Hawaii?
- City and County of Honolulu: $3 per renewed vehicle + 2.5% credit card fee
- Hawaii County: $3 per renewed vehicle + 2.5% credit card fee
- Maui County: No fee per renewed vehicle + 2.3% credit card fee at DMV locations or 2.5% fee at non-DMV locations
- Kauai County: $3 per renewed vehicle + 2.5% credit card fee
What can you do at DMV kiosk?
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Complete your registration renewal.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Receive your driver’s record.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can File for planned nonoperation (PNO) status.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Submit proof of insurance when requested by the Vehicle Insurance Program.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Pay a vehicle registration suspension reinstatement fee.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Submit an affidavit of non-use (ANU)
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Remove an ANU.
DMV Now Kiosk en Español Hawaii.
All the Terminals have the Spanish Option. Todas las Terminales de DMV Kiosks tienen la opcion de ESPAÑOL.
Allways double check this information in official sites, because can change by time.