DMV NOW KIOSKS IN HAWAII.
DMV NOW KIOSK Locations in Honolulu, Kailua, Hilo, Volcano, Hawi, Lahaina, Kahului, Kapolei, Lihue, Kaneohe, Kihei, Kapalua, Waipahu, Waimea, Ewa Beach, Pearl City, Pahoa, Waianea, Aiea, Hana, Princeville, Wahiawa, Captain Cook, Nanakuli, Schofield Barracks, Kaanapali, Haleiwa, Kapaa, Koloa, Hanalei and more cities.
How do you use the DMV kiosk in Hawaii?
Hawaii DMV Now is a self-service DMV kiosk that offers a fast and easy way to renew your vehicle registration. Simply scan the barcode on your renewal postcard or type your license plate number on the touch-screen.
What can you do at DMV kiosk?
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Complete your registration renewal.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Receive your driver’s record.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you canFile for planned nonoperation (PNO) status.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you can Submit proof of insurance when requested by the Vehicle Insurance Program.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you canPay a vehicle registration suspension reinstatement fee.
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you canSubmit an affidavit of non-use (ANU)
- In a HI DMV NOW Kiosk you canRemove an ANU.
How do I renew my registration at the kiosk in Hawaii?
- Kiosks accept credit or debit card payments. (Not Cash)
- You must have received a renewal notice and are renewing between 45 days prior and 10 months after the expiration date.
- Your vehicle cannot be classified as a heavy vehicle.
- Your renewal cannot show an expired vehicle inspection.
- Your renewal notice cannot show outstanding traffic violations.
- Your vehicle must be registered in the same county that the kiosk is located in.
- Your renewal notice must show your current mailing address.
- Your renewal notice cannot show requirements to submit additional forms listed in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS.
How much is the cost for renew my registration in Hawaii?
- City and County of Honolulu: $3 per renewed vehicle + 2.5% credit card fee
- Hawaii County: $3 per renewed vehicle + 2.5% credit card fee
- Maui County: No fee per renewed vehicle + 2.3% credit card fee at DMV locations or 2.5% fee at non-DMV locations
- Kauai County: $3 per renewed vehicle + 2.5% credit card fee
How do I renew my expired registration in Hawaii?
To renew your vehicle registration online and for more information, go to Online Vehicle Registration Renewal System. Only credit and debit cards are accepted for online registration renewals. In person at any Satellite City Hall.
DMV Now Kiosk en Español Hawaii.
All the Terminals have the Spanish Option. Todas las Terminales de DMV Kiosks tienen la opcion de ESPAÑOL.
Allways double check this information in official sites, because can change by time.